Friday, March 16, 2007

.: The Angel :.

This is a dedication to the angel, the angel in Khasab….


"
She is an angel, an angel without wings.
She sends me wishes, wishes with wings.
To make my day bright and clear,
I do wait for them, never near.


I din’t expect some one in my way.
Never did I wait for one, but this angel came in,
At a time, when I need her the most.
She smiled and offered her hands,
At a time when I need them the most.

She was sweet, sweeter than the sugar.
Her heart was red, redder than the ruby.
Her hands were soft, softer than the snow.
She cares like a sister, helps like a maiden.
Yes, she is an angel, an angel with a loving heart…
"


Thanks to Rose, for her input... in removing those extra lines which were like hindrance to acceptability of the overall view.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments(yeah u get a free link with that)... Here..! for Beautiful Minds


*even though the anonymous comment option is available, please do comment with a name(not key words) and URL, if found spam, the comments may get removed.